.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Can Roll Over All By Myself!!!


Our little Savannah is almost 3 months old! Lately she is obsessed with her hands and Christmas Trees. She likes to pull on things, especially my necklaces! It's been so much fun watching her grow and learn new things. Savannah recently discovered how to make her playmat make music. Hopefully, I can get that on the next video! The first time I noticed that she had rolled over I didn't want to believe it. I had no idea that babies could roll over so soon!

Towards the end of this video you will hear some gibberish. I was trying to say "signing off", but I got a wee bit distracted, haha, it happens. It kind of sounds like some version of "saturday night" actually. Oh, and my Southern accent is SO APPARENT in this clip, love that! Thanks for checking out her blog!!!

P.S. Excuse the spit up, it happens. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny!! Javon was turning over on his back at 2weeks old!!! He did it at his two week check up. The doctor couldn't believe it. He said you are going to have one strong kid!!! Most kids don't role over on their own til 6months. Lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! 2 weeks!!! That makes me feel so much better. How old is Javon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And yes you can wash the mat. haha. Love you guys. Shes so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! I just put her mat in the machine, haha!

    ReplyDelete