.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Months Old!


Our little Savannah is growing up! Her 4 month check up is tomorrow. She'll get her next round of shots and we'll get her new height and weight. Sav has turned into a little busy body. She enjoys spending time in her Bounce About. Her favorite toys are Mr.Inch, her crawling Snail and her doll Olivia (Daisy). Savannah also loves storytime. She sits in my lap like a big girl and makes little noises as we go through each page. My favorite thing about Savannah right now is listening to her talk! I can't wait for her little sounds to turn into actual words. When she's in a really good mood she'll talk for what seems like FOREVER! I also love the mystery of Savannah's movements in her crib. I don't think she can crawl, but she is definitely a professional scooter! I'll put her in her crib in one position, and when I go to get her after she wakes up, she'll be on the opposite side of her crib!

Now that Savannah is 4 months old she can officially start solids. I must admit that we broke the rules and introduced Sav to bananas about two weeks ago. SHE LOVES THEM!! She eats from the spoon like a pro, and I am so excited about introducing her to new foods! This week we'll be starting green beans. I plan to introduce 1 fruit for every 2 veggies. I make her purees myself and so far it's been pretty fun. She has had store bought food too, and we'll continue to use it when we're out and about.

If you haven't noticed, Sav does have her ears pierced! She handled it so well and only cried for a second or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment