.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Savannah Update

Well. Well. Well. Where has the time gone? I can not believe Sav will be two next month. It still feels like we just came home from the hospital yesterday. I thought it would be fun to let you in on a couple fun facts about Sav at this point in her busy little life. Oh. And I know I have been slacking majorly with updating this blog with pics and videos but I promise to do better. Pinky swear.

- No matter what the condiment Sav calls it Ketchup. It could be salad dressing or syrup, she calls it Ketchup, haha!

- Savannah now says "Thank You" after you sneeze. So if you sneeze, she'll say "Thank You" instead of bless you. So sweet!

- If you ask her how old she is she'll respond by saying "two!".

- Sav likes to walk around the house and name things for me. She has even started quizzing me on my body parts. When I get them right, she claps.

- Savannah is fully potty trained for the day. We'll start working on night training after the move.

- She has started calling her Dad "Michael". It's so funny.

- When she gets hungry she walks up to me and says "cook".

I'll add more funny things about her as I think of them. I've been working so hard on another blog but I promise to start adding pics again on a regular basis. By the way, since you're family, help a sista out and click to follow my other blog. Enjoy the pics below!

I'm trying to get her in the habit of sleeping in a bonnet. This is her first one. Surprisingly, she has worn it all night every night that I've put it on her. Such a big girl!









Talking on the phone (calculator) and holding a fork.

naptime.


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Can you teach me how to sleep in my Bonnet now? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I can try! I finally caved and bought a satin pillowcase so that I don't have to sleep in one all the time, LOL!

      Delete