.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trunk or Treat

We took Savannah to the Trunk or Treat event at our church last night. It took her a while to understand what she was suppose to be doing but once she figured it out there was no stopping her!

Since I decided that we would kind of at the last minute I didn't have time to (nor did I want to) go out and buy her a costume. I remembered that my husband had gotten a Baltimore Ravens helmet during our trip to the beach that came with a little outfit. He gave the outfit to Savannah but of course she never had a reason to wear it...until now.

I put some stripes on her face using black and purple eye shadow. I think her costume came out great. She did look like a little boy but whatever, you get what you pay for! She had a great time and we did too!















No comments:

Post a Comment